FUCCILLO MITSUBISHI LANCER-A-THON
TAILGATE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
- All Participants must be a legal U.S. resident, at least 18 years of age at the time they submit their Registration Form, and must possess a currently valid State driver’s license. Your entry in this “Lancer-A-Thon Tailgate Giveaway Event” constitutes each Participant’s acceptance of these Contest Rules.
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BE SELECTED AS THE “GRAND PRIZE WINNER” IN THE “LANCER-A-THON TAILGATE GIVEAWAY EVENT”. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner who will receive the Tailgate Package that includes the following. Please see attachment for more details.
Char-Broil® Table Top Gas Grill (retail value: $24.82), Mr. Bar-B-Q® 18-Piece BBQ Tool Set (retail value: $18.49), Coleman® 48-Quart Cooler (retail value: $21.15), Two (2) Ozark Trail® Folding Chairs (retail value: $6.88 each), Lifetime® 5’ Essential Fold-in-Half Table (retail value: $32.72), EastPoint Stars and Stripes Bean Bag Toss Set (retail value: $29.99), Quest® Q64 10 ft. x 10 ft. Slant Leg Instant Up Canopy (retail value: $59.99), Two (2) Seat Cushions (retail value: $15.99 each), Two (2) Coleman® 16.4 oz. Propane Cylinder (retail value: $5.49 each), $50.00 Sunoco® Gas Card, $50.00 Tops Friendly Markets Grocery Card, Two (2) tickets to a home, New York State-based, professional football game (retail value: $95.45 each), (“Grand Prize”) with an approximate collective retail value of $534.78. Char-Broil®, Mr. Bar-B-Q®, Ozark Trail®, Lifetime®, EastPoint, Quest®, Sunoco®, and Tops Friendly Markets are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this Event.
Persons who wish to participate in the “Lancer-A-Thon Tailgate Giveaway Event” must appear at Fuccillo Mitsubishi, 18352 U.S. Route 11, Watertown, New York 13601, from August 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (10:00 a.m. on Sundays) and closing for the particular day and submit a fully filled out Registration Form as they are directed to do at that time, except that on Thursday, August 31, 2017, Registration Forms will only be accepted until 6:45 p.m. The drawing for the Grand Prize will take place at Fuccillo Mitsubishi at approximately 7:00 p.m. on August 31, 2017. Only one Registration Form per family, per visit, will be permitted.
A collection container for depositing Registration Forms will be at Fuccillo Mitsubishi, 18352 U.S. Route 11, Watertown, New York 13601.
- Employees, agents, and representatives of the Fuccillo Automotive Group of automotive dealerships, including Fuccillo Mitsubishi (and their “immediate family members”), mail house, associated sponsors or agencies and family members and members of their households shall not be eligible to participate in the “Lancer-A-Thon Tailgate Giveaway Event”. For purposes of this event, “immediate family members” is defined as parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and their respective spouses.
- At approximately 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 31, 2017, a random drawing will be conducted at Fuccillo Mitsubishi to determine the Grand Prize Winner. An adult customer at Fuccillo Mitsubishi at the time will be randomly selected to pick the winning Registration Form. You do not need to be present to be selected as the Grand Prize Winner.
- The Participant whose Registration Form is selected at the dealership shall be designated the Grand Prize Winner of the drawing, provided, that the selected Participant has satisfied and complied with all the “Contest Rules” (“Certification”). All other Registration Forms shall be retained at the dealership until the Grand Prize Winner has received Certification. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner does not receive Certification, a subsequent drawing will be conducted at the dealership as soon as possible until a Participant is selected and receives Certification. After being certified, the Grand Prize Winner should contact the “Lancer-A-Thon Tailgate Giveaway Event” Drawing Coordinator to arrange for the pick-up of the Grand Prize.
- Within one week after being certified as the Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize may be picked up at the dealership.
- The Grand Prize Winner shall be responsible for the payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, regardless of type, and for any other expenses, fees and costs directly and/or indirectly applicable to winning the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign a Certification Affidavit and a General Release, all in conjunction with winning the Grand Prize.
- In order to accept the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner (i) must provide a currently valid State driver’s license confirming the Grand Prize Winner to be a licensed driver and to be a legal U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older; and (ii) must accept responsibility, in writing, for the payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, regardless of type, and for any and all other expenses, fees and costs directly and/or indirectly applicable to winning the Grand Prize.
- The Grand Prize is non-transferrable and not assignable and there are no substitutions or cash buy-outs. If it is illegal, for any reason, to award the Grand Prize to the Grand Prize Winner, then that Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and another Registration Form shall be selected for the dealership until a Grand Prize Winner for the dealership is Certified and the Grand Prize has been awarded to a Certified Grand Prize Winner.
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
If you have any questions concerning the Contest Rules for the “Lancer-A-Thon Tailgate Giveaway Event” Drawing, please contact the Drawing Coordinator, Ms. Amy Homa, at (315) 232-3222, Ext. 415.